There is an opportunity to submit Abstracts for Oral Communications on topics relevant to the theme of the meeting.
The Abstracts as selected by the Programme Committee will be scheduled for oral presentation (10 minutes + 5 minutes for discussion) during the meeting.
Those Abstracts which are not selected for oral presentation can be presented as posters at the meeting.
Abstracts for Oral Communications must be submitted on-line. The deadline is now Friday 17th June 2011 – remember to select ‘Apply for Oral Communication’ as the type of presentation
Before submitting please take into consideration:
- Abstracts should be submitted ideally in Times New Roman or Arial font size 12.
- The abstracts should be no longer than 2000 characters and should clearly state the authors with the name of the presenting author underlined, the affiliation of the authors, the aims of the work to be presented, methods employed and results obtained.
- The limit of 2000 characters refers to manually typed text.
- Please enter your co authors correctly via the system by adding accounts with their institution and DO NOT copy them into the body of the abstract text.
- If you copy paste the text, hidden formatting might still be included and you will be informed that your text exceeds the limit of 2000 characters.
- We recommend copy-pasting it into Notepad and then onto the website.
- Some symbols are not recognized by the tool if they are copy-pasted. Make sure to use the website’s editing tool to include the special characters.
If errors still occur try using a different web browser.
Please note that you must be registered for the meeting before you can submit an abstract.
You will need your user name and password from the registration process to access the abstract submission page.